"According to the Federal Reserve, the bottom 40% of the nation owns less than 1% of the nation's wealth, while the bottom 60% owns less than 5%. The top 20% of our population commands 83% of the wealth." The Washington Post, Febuary 8th, 2005
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.