"With the ownership society squarely on the table, we have a rare opportunity to renegotiate the social contract - to redefine the role of government, not repeal it." Ray Boshara, Director, the Asset Building Program, New America Foundation
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans