"There was one time in the movement when a group of students, not properly trained in non violence, were about to be arrested by local police. I stepped in and said, "officers you can't arrest these young people. They have never been properly trained in non-violent social justice action. If you are going to arrest them, you will have to arrest me too. And with that the officers said, 'well come on then....'" Ambassador Andrew Young, on the civil rights movement.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth