"There was one time in the movement when a group of students, not properly trained in non violence, were about to be arrested by local police. I stepped in and said, "officers you can't arrest these young people. They have never been properly trained in non-violent social justice action. If you are going to arrest them, you will have to arrest me too. And with that the officers said, 'well come on then....'" Ambassador Andrew Young, on the civil rights movement.
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle