"In 2001 just 1.6% of all new mortgages were interest only. But by last year (2004) a stunning 31% were. If there’s any sign that a downturn could get loads of folks in financial trouble, …that’s it. Fortune Magazine, May, 2005.
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity