"In 2001 just 1.6% of all new mortgages were interest only. But by last year (2004) a stunning 31% were. If there's any sign that a downturn could get loads of folks in financial trouble, ...that's it. Fortune Magazine, May, 2005.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth