"42% of the nation's public schools have no minority teachers at all. The sad reality is that a minority child may go through all of his or her school life without a teacher who looks like them." Reg Weaver, president, National Education Association (October, 2004)
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.