"My grandfather always said, if you have to put it on credit, that means you can't afford it!" An employee of ING during the Q & A session following a speech in Atlanta. Simple and oh, so wise...
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth