"Yesterday is a memory, and literally does not exist (anymore). Tomorrow is the future, and literally has not happened (yet). The only thing you have is this moment...which is why the present is called 'gift.' But most of us live with one foot in yesterday, and the other planted in tomorrow -- and seldom if ever truly PRESENT. And this is why the world is filled with so much anxiety today. All there is, is this moment, this time, this place and this space. Be there." Bryantism, inspired by The Power of Now, by Author Eckhart Tolle
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle