"Yesterday is a memory, and literally does not exist (anymore). Tomorrow is the future, and literally has not happened (yet). The only thing you have is this moment...which is why the present is called 'gift.' But most of us live with one foot in yesterday, and the other planted in tomorrow -- and seldom if ever truly PRESENT. And this is why the world is filled with so much anxiety today. All there is, is this moment, this time, this place and this space. Be there." Bryantism, inspired by The Power of Now, by Author Eckhart Tolle
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans