"Real love is the nurturing of one's own or another's spiritual growth. Anti-love is the repression of one's own or another's spiritual growth... If someone is holding you down or repressing your spiritual growth, that may be lean love, leach love, or need love, but it is not real love. God...is love." Bryantism
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.