"The Self is love's source, and therefore it is more real than the things that block love -- anger, fear, egotism, insecurity, and mistrust. Those qualities, however widespread they may be in society, are temporary; they grow up over time and have to be learned. The Self, by contrast, is secure in peace and safety; it knows only love because its experience is only of love." Deepak Chopra from "Path to Love"
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.