"The Self is love's source, and therefore it is more real than the things that block love -- anger, fear, egotism, insecurity, and mistrust. Those qualities, however widespread they may be in society, are temporary; they grow up over time and have to be learned. The Self, by contrast, is secure in peace and safety; it knows only love because its experience is only of love." Deepak Chopra from "Path to Love"
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth