"If the 20 century was about race and the color line all over the world, or civil rights, and the first civil right was the right to vote, ...then I submit to you that the 21st century will be about class and poverty, or what I call silver rights; and the first silver right will be financial literacy. If you don't know better, you cannot do better." John Bryant speaking at the opening of A Day of HOPE with Andrew Young: from civil rights to silver rights, the dawning of a new movement in 21st century America
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.