"If the 20th century was about race and the color line, all over the world, or civil rights, and the first civil right was the right to vote, then in the 21st century will be (primarily) marked by issues of class and poverty, or what I call silver rights...and the first silver right will be financial literacy. If you don't know better, you cannot do better." Bryantism and the launch of the Silver Rights Movement on April 12th, 2005
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.