"...We are at a point where people are receiving a maximum level of pain in their respective lives, and they're going to start making choices. What I'm telling you is exactly what I tell people in South Central Los Angeles; it's what I tell people in Harlem; it's what I tell every ethnic group that comes to hear me speak; it's about a hand up and not a hand out. People cheer this speech. But it's not a political speech. It's a progress speech -- and IT'S THE GET IT DONE PARTY! Are you a member?" Bryantism
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans