"...We are at a point where people are receiving a maximum level of pain in their respective lives, and they're going to start making choices. What I'm telling you is exactly what I tell people in South Central Los Angeles; it's what I tell people in Harlem; it's what I tell every ethnic group that comes to hear me speak; it's about a hand up and not a hand out. People cheer this speech. But it's not a political speech. It's a progress speech -- and IT'S THE GET IT DONE PARTY! Are you a member?" Bryantism
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.