"If the 20th century was about race and the color line, or what some call Civil Rights, and the first civil right was the right to vote, ...then I say the 21st century is going to be about issues of class and poverty, or what I call Silver Rights. And the first Silver Right will be financial literacy. If you do not know better, you cannot do better." Bryantism
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.